Since 1895, The Jefferson Hotel has been hosting memorable meetings. We invite you and your attendees to experience our legendary service, breathtaking event and public spaces, exceptional food and beverage, luxurious accommodations and celebratory savings with our 125th Anniversary Meetings Package including:
- 15% off best available rates at time of contracting (rates as low as $215 per room, per night are available)
- $125 per person, per day complete meeting package including meeting room rental, breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon breaks each day and a sparkling wine toast served once during your event
- Complimentary valet parking for overnight guests ($24 value) and self-parking for day attendees ($12 value)
- One complimentary room night for every 25 actualized
- SUNDAY ARRIVAL BONUS: Book your peak night arrival on Monday at the package group rate and receive a $125 room rate for all early arrivals on Sunday evening. A two-night minimum stay is required to receive the $125 room rate.
Offer valid for meeting dates on Sunday through Thursday between January 1 and December 30, 2020, based upon availability. Groups must contract a minimum of 10 rooms on peak night to qualify. Groups with definite contracts over the validity period are not eligible. Meeting space requirements must be commensurate with room block and number of attendees. Audio visual rentals are not included in package price. Any substitutions or variations to the package inclusions may incur additional charges. Applicable taxes and service charges will apply.
Submit your RFP or contact Ryan Schilling, Corporate Sales Manager, at 804-649-4666 or firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your 2020 meeting at The Jefferson, and please be sure to mention our 125th Anniversary Meetings Package.
For those planners requiring less than 10 overnight guest rooms, submit your RFP or contact Shyla Seaborn, Catering Coordiinator, at 804-649-4612 or Catering@JeffersonHotel.com to plan your day meeting, and be sure to mention our 125th Anniversary Meetings Pacakge.